- Tina Charles - Your Love Is My Light (Radio Edit)
- Tina Charles - Pete Hammond's Desperately Sinful Lucky Mix
- Your Love Is My Light (PMG Acoustic Mix) - Tina Charles
- I Love To Love (Rebooted) Ė Tina Charles
- Sing Me A Memory (Coronation Street Theme) Ė Neil Sean
- Doiní Fine (Devilís Desire Mix) Ė Amanda Lear
- Back To Black (Amandaís Vino Della Casa Mix) Ė Amanda Lear
- Perfect Day (Nocturnal Anthem Mix) Ė Amanda Lear
- Off The Wall (PMGís All The Kingís Horses Mix) Ė Deadstar
- Doiní Fine Ė Deadstar
- Sussudio (Steen Ulrich Mix) Ė Modernization feat. Cash
- They Say Itís Gonna Rain (PMGís Monsoon Mix) Ė Hazell Dean
- They Say Itís Gonna Rain (PMGís Catz Ďní Dogz Mix) Ė Hazell Dean
- My Arms Keep Missing You Ė Danny Bayne
- They Day You Said Goodbye (Pete Hammondís Empire Strikes Back Mix) Ė Sinitta
- Toy Boy (Reloaded) Ė Sinitta
- Only Yesterday - Jenny Sinclair
- (They Long To Be) Close To You - Jenny Sinclair
- The Rainbow Connection - Jenny Sinclair
- I Won't Last A Day Without You - Jenny Sinclair
- Nothingís Gonna Stop Me Now (PMGís Mind Control Mix) Ė Samantha Fox
- Nothingís Gonna Stop Me Now (Pete Hammond Demo Mix) Ė Samantha Fox
- Je Míappelle Amanda (PMG Demo Mix)- Amanda Lear
Tina Charles New Single - OUT NOW!
"Your Love Is My Light", the highly anticipated, brand new single from chart topping disco legend, Tina Charles is OUT
Co-written and produced by hit producers Dave Ford & Ian Curnow (Kylie Minogue, Barry Manilow, Diana Ross, The Jackson Five, Robson & Jerome and East 17 to name but a few), Carl M Cox (Sinitta, Samantha Fox, Hazell Dean, Amanda Lear, Boy George, Kym Marsh and Katherine Kelly amongst others) and Steen Ulrich (Rick Astley, Sinitta, Haywoode and Amanda Lear), this single is brimming with a host of floor filling new mixes.
Vivacious and spirited, Tina Charles was the face and voice of late 70‚Äôs disco.¬† In a career that began when she was 15 years old, Tina has worked with the likes of Elton John and Trevor Horn. Her debut solo single, the effervescent "I Love To Love" was Number 1 in the
‚ÄúYour Love Is My Light‚ÄĚ, proves that this legend has lost none of her disco sparkle.¬† Recorded in the summer of 2010 at the world famous Strongroom Studios in
Undeterred and knowing that the song would be well received Carl M Cox decided to wait for Eurovision fever to pass and then look to releasing the single on its own.¬† Tina also believed this to be the best way forward and here we are today.
So, who are the men behind the music?¬† Let us introduce you to Ian Curnow, Dave Ford, Carl M Cox and Steen Ulrich...
Ian Curnow joined the now infamous PWL (Pete Waterman Limited) Hit Factory in 1987 as a keyboard programmer, mastering the use of the early Fairlight system. His first contribution to a PWL hit record was playing the strings on Rick Astley‚Äôs number 1 smash, ‚ÄúNever Gonna Give You Up‚ÄĚ.¬† Ian stayed with PWL from 1987 until 1992 producing and mixing records for the likes of Erasure, Diana Ross, Clime Fisher as well as PWL icon, Kylie Minogue. In 1992 he and music partner Phil Harding moved into their own studio at the Strongroom in London creating number 1 hits for the likes of East 17.
Dave Ford joined PWL in 1988 and fast became one of the trios of ‚ÄúMixmasters‚ÄĚ along side Pete Hammond and Phil Harding.¬† The first record he mixed and subsequently received his first ever gold disc for, was the single remix of the Kylie Minogue smash hit, ‚ÄúThe Loco-Motion‚ÄĚ (Number 3 on the
Co-writing, co-producing and coordinating the single is Prolific Media Group‚Äôs Producer and Creative Director, Carl M Cox. Carl has worked with Frank Farian and Pete Waterman and has been responsible for string of recent revival hits for Sinitta, Samantha Fox, Amanda Lear and Hazell Dean, whilst producing music for the UK‚Äôs most successful soap opera, 'Coronation Street', working with stars Katherine Kelly and Kym Marsh amongst others. Carl was also responsible for the huge hit album, ‚ÄúForever Carpenters‚ÄĚ. Carl wrote the bulk of the lyrics to ‚ÄúYour Love Is My Light‚ÄĚ, with both Dave Ford and Ian Curnow contributing.
Completing the creative jigsaw puzzle, is Scandinavian power pop writer and producer, Steen Ulrich.¬† Steen‚Äôs production credits include, ‚ÄúRick Rolling‚ÄĚ phenomenon, Rick Astley, along with Hazell Dean, Sinitta, Amanda Lear, Haywoode and many others.¬† Steen who wrote the song melody with input from Ian Curnow, says that he came up with the main thrust of the song structure whilst waiting in line to see a Genesis concert in
Complimenting the main radio and 12‚ÄĚ mix are remixes from SLL, Glamma, Alex Raider and another former PWL luminary, the ‚ÄėMixmaster‚Äô Pete Hammond.
The digital bundle also contains two exclusive bonus backing tracks of the Dave Ford radio edit and Pete Hammond remix radio edit.